POETRY, PROSE, ETC.
Birds on the Kiswar Tree (2Leaf Press, 2014) by Odi Gonzales, translated by Lynn Levin
Lynn Levin and Odi Gonzales, recorded November 14, 2014, published by DrexelView on Vimeo.
Craft of Poetry
Poems for the Writing: Prompts for Poets by Valerie Fox and Lynn Levin (Texture Press, 2013)
• Interview with Valerie Fox and Lynn Levin by Julia Perch on the blog Prick of the Spindle
• Writing the Superhero Poem, A craft essay by Lynn Levin
• “Dilaudid” (an uncollected poem), The Hopkins Review
Miss Plastique (Ragged Sky Press, 2013)
• Radio interview on NPR’s Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane (Audio)
• “Insomniac Romance” on Verse Daily
• Lynn Levin reading “Idylls of Mayfield” from Miss Plastique and the anthology Rabbit Ears (Video)
Fair Creatures of an Hour (Loonfeather Press, 2009)
• Lynn Levin reading “To Tiffany with a Stud in Her Tongue” and “For Eric after Four Hours of Doom” on Soundzine (Audio)
• “Homo Erectus Recalls the Better Days of Man” on Verse Daily
• “Stay Lucky” on Wild River Review
• “On Going to the Playboy Club with My Father” on Michigan Quarterly Review
• “Elizabeth Bishop and a Late Rescued Poem, ‘Breakfast Song’” on Per Contra
• “The Husband and the Gypsy” on Per Contra
• “Little Secrets” on Green Hills Literary Lantern, XXVII (Volume 6)
• “Monkey Island” on Young Adult Review Network/YARN
• “The Birthday Present” on Cleaver
• “The Ask Sandwich” on Cleaver
Links to “The Husband and the Gypsy” and “Elizabeth Bishop and a Late Rescued Poem, ‘Breakfast Song’” courtesy of Per Contra.